Painting is one of the simplest, most effective and most affordable ways to add character and style to your home. Painting protects your Minneapolis home from its normal aging process, from painting ceiling to staining floors, we transform rooms in homes from top to bottom. With a mere handful of simple tools, a small investment of time and a resources, your interior ceiling painting project that rests in skilled hands can be a stunning home transformation. To gain a top-quality painted ceiling job, we typically use use a roller to paint instead of paint sprayers.
Click here to view a ceiling painted in a deep high-gloss paint finish.
Finding a good ceiling color may be your biggest decision to move your ceiling project forward. You may be accustomed to white ceilings and want them to just blend in without commanding attention. Or you may prefer painting your ceiling a contrasting color shade to craft a statement about your home's character or personal home design preferences. Our consultive advice has proven to be of high value in the shaping of many homeowner's painting color decisions. Additionally, William Nunn Minneapolis painters know just how much drying time is needed while painting your ceiling given the room's temperature, type of primer, and the type of paint chosen for your paint application once the shade of color is made. We cover all the details - that you may not think of - to ensure your satisfaction and pleasure upon completion.
* Measure the rooms height, width, and depth.
* Determining how much paint is needed.
* Covering the floor with plastic and taping to prevent paint getting under the plastic onto the floor.
* Thoughtful protection of your room's furnishing while we are completing the Twin Cities interior home painting project.
* Ensuring any new paint shades won’t have the old color bleed through.
* Sealing up any left over cans of paint properly in-case you need to do touch ups later.
* Everything else that ensures your satisfaction with painting your home's ceilings.
Page: 12 of 14 (85%)